Sofa Cleaning Much Hadham SG10
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valued and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers not to use homemade products that can damage the leather and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Much Hadham SG10to maintain your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to get rid of stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We are going to completely renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again attractive to look at as they add style and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several steps:
- We inspect your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we begin working we will try on a small sample of the material to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is extremely important to use correct cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians are going to choose the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- We inspect the finished piece for any oversights or deficiencies before declaring the job complete.
- The couch and other furniture are vacuumed on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.